Presented below is a range value of a 1776-1976 pieces based on your search term. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
value of a 1776-1976 - Current available coin listings.
Use the above right search window to Identify rare US coins.
Results of investing in rare coins
1. Rare coins have historically protected wealth, for example, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, especially in countries whose fiat currency is weak. Any time fiat currency is losing value, rare coins can protect net wealth similar to how an allocation of cash in gold bullion functions.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' point noted here, there is potential for wealth growth with time. Like most other hard assets, for example: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the value of collectible coins rises over time.
3. Collectible US coins are an easy to liquidate asset. There is an active market for trading coins. This amounts to two benefits. Collectible coins are easy to buy and equally simple to liquidate. This can be done through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Coins are ideal for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor may buy coin pieces in small increments when funds are available.
5. Other advantages include the satisfaction the collector experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other works of art. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. They are also insurable. Collectible coins represent truly portable wealth which can be moved from place to place very quickly and easily.
value of a 1776-1976 - rare coins bought during the past week.