Your search for Us2009pennys returned the following available items. A risk free shopping environment is of prime importance for eBay, so buy now or bid at auction while your transaction is fully covered by eBay's Buyer Protection scheme.
Us2009pennys - Current available coin listings.
The above search box can help Find popular US coins.
Results of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment grade coins historically protect wealth, for instance, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, particularly in countries where the value of fiat currency has been severely weakened. When the value of paper currency is threatened, rare coins can protect wealth much like how an investment in gold bullion acts.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Advantage mentioned here, there is the potential for wealth growth with time. Like most other hard assets, for example: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of collectible coins rises over time.
3. Investment quality coins are a liquid asset. There is an active market for trading coins. This means two things. Rare coins are easy to acquire and conversely easy to liquidate. This is done through convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for instance eBay.
4. Collectible coins are ideal for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can acquire coin pieces in smaller increments when funds are available.
5. Other benefits include the enjoyment the investor can experience with ownership of rare or collectible, like other works of art. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Rare coins can be stored easily and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Rare coins represent truly portable wealth that can be carried with you very quickly and easily.
Us2009pennys - collectible coins found during the past week.