Your search for SOUTH AFRICA ONE DOLLAR COIN 1960 uncovered the following results. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
SOUTH AFRICA ONE DOLLAR COIN 1960 - Current available coin listings.
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. Search for valuable US coins.
Results of collecting rare US coins
1. Rare coins have historically protected wealth, for example, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, particularly in countries where the value of paper currency is in decline. When the value of fiat money is threatened, rare coins can preserve wealth much like how an allocation of cash in gold bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' point mentioned above, there is the scope for capital growth over time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for instance: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of collectible coins rises with time.
3. Investment class coins are a liquid asset. There is a vibrant market for trading coins. This means two things. Collectible coins are simple to acquire and equally easy to liquidate. This is achieved through convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for instance eBay.
4. Coins are ideal for the small investor or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor may buy coins in smaller quantities when cash are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction a investor can experience with ownership of rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Collectible coins are stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. They are also insurable. Collectible coins are also a type of portable wealth that can be carried with you in an efficient manner.
SOUTH AFRICA ONE DOLLAR COIN 1960 - rare coin pieces purchased recently.