Find below a selection One sided penny strike listings according to your search phrase. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Compare prices, review models for these One sided penny strike collectable coins.
Try the above search box and Identify popular US coins.
Advantages of investing in rare coins
1. Collectible coins historically protect wealth, for instance, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, especially in countries whose fiat currency is in a downward trade cycle. When the value of fiat money is in a downward cycle, collectible coins can preserve net wealth much like how an investment in gold bullion acts.
2. Further to the 'stored value' point mentioned above, there is the potential for capital growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for instance: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of rare US coins increases with time.
3. Investment class coins are an easy to covert asset. There is an active market for coin trading. This amounts to two benefits. Investment quality coins are easy to buy and equally simple to trade. This can be done through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for instance eBay.
4. Coins are perfect for the small investor or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coin pieces in small increments when cash resources are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction a investor experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other works of art. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Rare coins are easy to store and are virtually indestructible. These kind of assets are insurable. Rare coins represent truly portable wealth that can be carried with you very quickly and easily.
One sided penny strike - collectible coins purchased over the past several days.