Presented below is a range lincoln lead small cents pieces based on your search term. A risk free shopping environment is of prime importance for eBay, so buy now or bid at auction while your transaction is fully covered by eBay's Buyer Protection scheme.
Find below a selection of quality lincoln lead small cents US coins.
The above search box can help Find rare US coins.
Advantages of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Collectible coins can act to preserve wealth, for instance, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, particularly in countries whose paper currency is weakening. Any time paper currency is threatened, rare US coins can protect wealth much like how an allocation of cash in gold bullion acts.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' point noted here, there is scope for capital growth over time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for example: bullion; property; antique print advertisements; rare brandname products, for instance, Coco-Cola, Disneyana, and other collectibles, the value of collectible coins rises with time.
3. Rare coins are a liquid asset. There is a vibrant market for trading coins. This means two things. Investment class coins are easy to acquire and equally easy to trade. This is done through convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Rare coins are ideal for smaller investors or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coins in small increments when funds are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction the collector can experience with ownership of rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Collectible coins are easy to store and with appropriate storage, do not erode. They are also insurable. Collectible coins are also a type of portable wealth transportable very quickly and easily.
lincoln lead small cents - rare coins bought during the past week.
1943 S Lincoln Wheat Cent Steel Xtra Fine XF Lead Penny, 1943 D Lincoln Wheat Cent Very Fine VF Steel Lead Penny, 1943 Lincoln Wheat Cent Steel Xtra Fine XF Lead Penny, 1943 D Lincoln Wheat Cent Steel Xtra Fine XF Lead Penny,