Presented below is a range half dollor coins pieces based on your search term. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Find below a selection of quality half dollor coins US coins.
The above search box can help research rare US coins.
Results of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Rare coins can act to preserve wealth, for instance, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, especially in countries where the value of fiat currency is weak. Any time fiat money is losing value, rare US coins can preserve wealth similar to how an investment in silver bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Result noted above, there is potential for wealth growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for example: bullion; property; antique print advertisements; rare brandname products, for instance, Coco-Cola, Disneyana, and other collectibles, the stored value of collectible coins rises over time.
3. Collectible coins are an easy to covert asset. There is an active market for coin trading. This means two things. Collectible coins are easy to acquire and equally easy to liquidate. This can be done via convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for instance eBay.
4. Coins are perfect for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor may buy coin pieces in smaller increments when cash resources are available.
5. Other benefits include the enjoyment a collector experiences with ownership of rare or collectible, like other works of art. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. They are also insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth transportable very quickly and easily.
half dollor coins - collectible coins searched during the past week.
7 1982 George Washington Half Dollor Commemortive coins 4 Proof and 3 Uncirc,