Your search for 2dollarbill returned the following available items. Click and buy with confidence as all purchases are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
2dollarbill - Current available coin listings.
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. Find collectible US coins.
Advantages of investing in rare coins
1. Collectible coins have historically protected wealth, for example, as strong inflation fighters, especially in countries whose paper currency is in decline. Any time paper currency is threatened, rare US coins can preserve wealth similar to how an allocation of cash in gold bullion acts.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Benefit mentioned here, there is potential for capital growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for example: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the value of collectible coins increases over time.
3. Investment grade coins are an easy to covert asset. There is a vibrant market for coin trading. This amounts to two benefits. Investment quality coins are simple to buy and equally simple to sell. This can be achieved via traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for instance eBay.
4. Coins are ideal for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor may acquire coin pieces in smaller quantities when cash resources are available.
5. Other advantages include the satisfaction a investor can experience with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Rare coins can be stored easily and are virtually indestructible. These kind of assets are insurable. Collectible coins represent truly portable wealth that can be carried with you very quickly and easily.
2dollarbill - collectible coin pieces bought recently.