Presented below is a range 2009 penny mis stamp pieces based on your search term. Click and buy with confidence as all purchases are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
2009 penny mis stamp - Current available coin listings.
Try the above search box and Find popular US coins.
Advantages of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Investment quality US coins historically protect wealth, for example, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, particularly in countries where fiat currency is deminished. Any time paper money is losing value, collectible coins can protect wealth much like how an allocation of cash in gold bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Result mentioned here, there is the potential for wealth growth with time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for example: bullion; property; antique print advertisements; rare brandname products, for instance, Coco-Cola, Disneyana, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of rare US coins rises with time.
3. Investment quality coins are an easy to covert asset. There is an active market for trading coins. This amounts to two benefits. Investment class coins are easy to buy and conversely simple to sell. This can be achieved through convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Coins are ideal for smaller investors or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can acquire coin pieces in smaller increments when cash resources are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction the collector experiences with ownership of rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Collectible coins can be stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. These kind of assets are insurable. Collectible coins represent truly portable wealth transportable very quickly and easily.
2009 penny mis stamp - collectible coins searched during the past seven days.