Your search for 2007 wyoming misprint returned the following available items. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Compare prices, review models for these 2007 wyoming misprint collectable coins.
Try the above search box and research US coins.
Benefits of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Investment quality US coins have historically protected wealth, for instance, as strong inflation fighters, especially in countries whose fiat currency is in decline. When the value of fiat money is losing value, rare coins can preserve wealth similar to how an allocation of cash in silver bullion acts.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' Advantage noted here, there is the potential for wealth growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for example: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the stored value of rare coins rises over time.
3. Rare coins are an easy to covert asset. There is a vibrant market for coin trading. This means two things. Investment grade coins are easy to buy and conversely simple to liquidate. This is achieved through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Rare coins are ideal for smaller investors or collectors. Why? A collector or investor may acquire coins in small quantities when cash are available.
5. Other advantages include the enjoyment a investor experiences with ownership of rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Collectible coins are stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. They are also insurable. Rare coins represent truly portable wealth which can be moved from place to place in an efficient manner.
2007 wyoming misprint - rare coin pieces found during the past week.