Find below a selection 1989 nickel no collar listings according to your search phrase. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Review and compare prices on these 1989 nickel no collar coin collectibles.
The above search box can help Search for collectible US coins.
Advantages of investing in rare coins
1. Investment grade coins historically protect wealth, for example, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, particularly in countries where fiat currency is in decline. Any time paper currency is threatened, collectible coins can protect wealth much like how an allocation of cash in silver bullion acts.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' Advantage mentioned here, there is the scope for capital growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for example: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the value of collectible coins rises with time.
3. Collectible US coins are an easy to covert asset. There is a vibrant market for trading coins. This amounts to two benefits. Investment quality coins are simple to buy and equally easy to sell. This is achieved through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for example eBay.
4. Rare coins are perfect for the small investor or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coin pieces in small quantities when funds are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction the investor experiences with ownership of rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Rare coins can be stored easily and are virtually indestructible. These kind of assets are insurable. Rare coins represent truly portable wealth which can be moved from place to place in an efficient manner.
1989 nickel no collar - rare coins found during the past seven days.