Presented below is a range 1988 maple leaf $20 coin pieces based on your search term. Click and buy with confidence as all purchases are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
1988 maple leaf $20 coin - Current available coin listings.
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. Find rare US coins.
Results of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Investment grade coins can act to preserve wealth, for example, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, especially in countries where paper currency is in decline. When the value of fiat money is losing value, rare coins can preserve wealth much like how an investment in silver bullion acts.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' Result noted here, there is the potential for capital growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for instance: bullion; property; antique print advertisements; rare brandname products, for instance, Coco-Cola, Disneyana, and other collectibles, the value of rare coins increases over time.
3. Collectible US coins are an easy to covert asset. There is a vibrant market for coin trading. This amounts to two benefits. Collectible coins are easy to buy and equally easy to trade. This can be done through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for instance eBay.
4. Rare coins are perfect for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can acquire coin pieces in small increments when cash are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction the investor can experience with ownership of rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth which can be moved from place to place in an efficient manner.
1988 maple leaf $20 coin - collectible coin pieces bought during the past week.
1988 Maple Leaf Canada 20 Dollars 1 2 Ounce 9995 Platinum Coin, 1988 Maple Leaf Canada 20 Dollars 1 2 Ounce 9995 Platinum Coin, 1988 Maple Leaf Canada 20 Dollars 1 2 Ounce 9995 Platinum Coin,