Your search for 1980 steel penny returned the following available items. A risk free shopping environment is of prime importance for eBay, so buy now or bid at auction while your transaction is fully covered by eBay's Buyer Protection scheme.
Review and compare prices on these 1980 steel penny coin collectibles.
With the above handy search tool Identify US coins.
Benefits of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Collectible coins historically protect wealth, for instance, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, especially in countries whose fiat currency is trading down. When the value of fiat currency is losing value, rare coins can preserve net wealth much like how an investment in gold bullion acts.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Benefit mentioned here, there is potential for capital growth over time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for instance: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the value of rare coins increases with time.
3. Collectible US coins are an easy to covert asset. There is an active market for trading coins. This means two things. Collectible US coins are simple to buy and conversely simple to liquidate. This can be achieved through convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for instance eBay.
4. Rare coins are perfect for smaller investors or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor may acquire coins in small quantities when cash resources are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction a investor experiences with ownership of rare or collectible, like other works of art. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Collectible coins are easy to store and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth which can be moved from place to place in an efficient manner.
1980 steel penny - collectible coins bought during the past week.
New FOUR Router Bits sold by JC Penny in 1980s High Speed Steel,