Your search for 1979d nickel/mint mark error uncovered the following results. A risk free shopping environment is of prime importance for eBay, so buy now or bid at auction while your transaction is fully covered by eBay's Buyer Protection scheme.
Compare prices, review models for these 1979d nickel/mint mark error collectable coins.
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. Search for popular US coins.
Results of investing in rare coins
1. Investment grade coins can act to preserve wealth, for instance, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, especially in countries where fiat currency is weakening. When the value of fiat currency is threatened, collectible coins can preserve wealth much like how an investment in silver bullion acts.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Benefit mentioned here, there is the potential for wealth growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for example: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the stored value of collectible coins increases over time.
3. Investment quality coins are a liquid asset. There is a vibrant market for trading coins. This means two things. Collectible coins are easy to acquire and equally simple to sell. This is achieved through convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for instance eBay.
4. Rare coins are perfect for smaller investors or collectors. Why? A collector or investor may buy coin pieces in smaller quantities when funds are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction the collector experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Rare coins are easy to store and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth transportable very quickly and easily.
1979d nickel/mint mark error - collectible coin pieces found during the past week.