Your search for 1970 d half print pennie uncovered the following results. Click and buy with confidence as all purchases are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Compare prices, review models for these 1970 d half print pennie collectable coins.
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. Search for rare US coins.
Benefits of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Collectible coins historically protect wealth, for example, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, particularly in countries where fiat currency has been severely weakened. When the value of fiat money is in a downward cycle, rare coins can protect wealth similar to how an allocation of cash in gold bullion functions.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' Benefit noted here, there is the scope for wealth growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for example: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of rare US coins increases with time.
3. Collectible coins are an easy to liquidate asset. There is a vibrant market for coin trading. This amounts to two benefits. Collectible coins are easy to buy and conversely easy to sell. This is achieved via convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Rare coins are perfect for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can acquire coin pieces in smaller quantities when funds are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction the investor can experience with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and are virtually indestructible. These kind of assets are insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth transportable in an efficient manner.
1970 d half print pennie - rare coins purchased during the past seven days.