Your search for 1968 penny with the number 8 not the letter s uncovered the following results. Click and buy with confidence as all purchases are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Review and compare prices on these 1968 penny with the number 8 not the letter s coin collectibles.
Use the above right search window to Identify collectible US coins.
Advantages of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment quality US coins can act to preserve wealth, for example, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, particularly in countries whose fiat currency is in decline. Any time paper money is threatened, rare coins can preserve wealth much like how an allocation of cash in silver bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Benefit noted here, there is the scope for capital growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for example: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the value of rare US coins rises with time.
3. Investment grade coins are an easy to covert asset. There is a vibrant market for trading coins. This amounts to two benefits. Investment class coins are easy to buy and equally easy to liquidate. This is achieved through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for example eBay.
4. Coins are perfect for smaller investors or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor may acquire coins in smaller increments when funds are available.
5. Other advantages include the satisfaction the investor experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other works of art. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment classes.
6. Rare US coins are stored easily and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth that can be carried with you in an efficient manner.
1968 penny with the number 8 not the letter s - collectible coins searched recently.