Your search for 1957 whet penny returned the following available items. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Review and compare prices on these 1957 whet penny coin collectibles.
Try the above search box and Search for popular US coins.
Results of investing in rare coins
1. Investment quality US coins historically protect wealth, for example, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, especially in countries whose fiat currency has been severely weakened. When the value of fiat money is losing value, rare US coins can preserve wealth similar to how an investment in silver bullion acts.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Benefit mentioned here, there is scope for wealth growth with time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for example: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of rare coins increases with time.
3. Collectible US coins are a liquid asset. There is an active market for trading coins. This means two things. Investment quality coins are simple to acquire and conversely simple to liquidate. This can be done through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for instance eBay.
4. Coins are ideal for smaller investors or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coins in smaller increments when cash are available.
5. Other advantages include the enjoyment the collector can experience with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Collectible coins represent truly portable wealth that can be carried with you in an efficient manner.
1957 whet penny - collectible coins purchased during the past week.