Your search for 1956 wheat penny one sided uncovered the following results. Click and buy with confidence as all purchases are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Compare prices, review models for these 1956 wheat penny one sided collectable coins.
Try the above search box and research US coins.
Advantages of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Investment standard coin pieces have historically protected wealth, for instance, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, especially in countries whose paper currency is weakening. Any time paper money is threatened, rare coins can preserve wealth similar to how an investment in silver bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' point noted here, there is the scope for wealth growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for example: bullion; property; antique print advertisements; rare brandname products, for instance, Coco-Cola, Disneyana, and other collectibles, the stored value of rare coins increases over time.
3. Investment class coins are an easy to covert asset. There is an active market for trading coins. This means two things. Collectible US coins are simple to acquire and conversely easy to liquidate. This is done via traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Coins are perfect for the small investor or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coins in small increments when funds are available.
5. Other advantages include the satisfaction the collector can experience with ownership of rare or collectible, like other works of art. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment classes.
6. Rare coins are stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. They are also insurable. Collectible coins represent truly portable wealth that can be carried with you in an efficient manner.
1956 wheat penny one sided - collectible coins found recently.