Your search for 1956 penny one sided uncovered the following results. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Find below a selection of quality 1956 penny one sided US coins.
Try the above search box and Find US coins.
Benefits of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment quality US coins historically protect wealth, for example, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, especially in countries where paper currency is deminished. Any time paper currency is losing value, rare coins can preserve net wealth similar to how an allocation of cash in gold bullion acts.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' point noted above, there is the scope for wealth growth with time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for example: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the stored value of rare coins increases over time.
3. Collectible coins are a liquid asset. There is a vibrant market for trading coins. This means two things. Investment class coins are easy to buy and conversely simple to liquidate. This can be achieved via traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Collectible coins are ideal for the small investor or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coin pieces in smaller quantities when funds are available.
5. Other benefits include the enjoyment a collector experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other works of art. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. They are also insurable. Collectible coins are also a type of portable wealth which can be moved from place to place in an efficient manner.
1956 penny one sided - collectible coin pieces purchased over the past several days.