Find below a selection 1956 one sided strike listings according to your search phrase. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
1956 one sided strike - Current available coin listings.
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. Search for rare US coins.
Results of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment quality US coins can act to preserve wealth, for example, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, especially in countries where paper currency is in decline. When the value of paper money is in a downward cycle, rare US coins can protect wealth much like how an investment in silver bullion functions.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' Result mentioned above, there is scope for capital growth with time. Like most other hard assets, for instance: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of collectible coins increases over time.
3. Collectible coins are an easy to liquidate asset. There is an active market for trading coins. This means two things. Rare coins are simple to buy and conversely simple to liquidate. This is achieved via traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for instance eBay.
4. Collectible coins are perfect for the small investor or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor may acquire coin pieces in smaller increments when cash are available.
5. Other advantages include the enjoyment the investor experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other works of art. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Collectible coins are easy to store and with appropriate storage, do not erode. These kind of assets are insurable. Rare coins represent truly portable wealth which can be moved from place to place very quickly and easily.
1956 one sided strike - collectible coin pieces searched during the past seven days.