Your search for 1953 penny p mint returned the following available items. A risk free shopping environment is of prime importance for eBay, so buy now or bid at auction while your transaction is fully covered by eBay's Buyer Protection scheme.
Compare prices, review models for these 1953 penny p mint collectable coins.
1953 P Philadelphia Mint Lincoln Wheat Penny Cent
1953 P Philadelphia Mint Proof Lincoln Wheat Penny Cent
1953 P Copper Lincoln Wheat Penny Cent Coin US Mint Coins Coinhut5045
US 1953 P Jefferson Nickel American Five Cent Coin Philadelphia Mint
Lot 150 1953 SDP Lincoln Head Wheat Cent Pennies Coins Various Conditions Mints
With the above handy search tool Identify collectible US coins.
Results of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Rare coins have historically protected wealth, for instance, as strong inflation fighters, especially in countries where paper currency is weak. When the value of fiat currency is threatened, rare US coins can protect wealth similar to how an investment in silver bullion functions.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' Benefit mentioned here, there is potential for wealth growth over time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for instance: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of collectible coins rises over time.
3. Investment grade coins are an easy to liquidate asset. There is a vibrant market for coin trading. This amounts to two benefits. Collectible coins are simple to acquire and equally simple to trade. This is done via traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for example eBay.
4. Coins are ideal for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor may buy coins in small increments when funds are available.
5. Other benefits include the enjoyment the collector can experience with ownership of rare or collectible, like other works of art. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Rare coins are easy to store and are virtually indestructible. These kind of assets are insurable. Rare coins represent truly portable wealth which can be moved from place to place in an efficient manner.
1953 penny p mint - rare coin pieces bought over the past several days.
US 1953 P Jefferson Nickel American Five Cent Coin Philadelphia Mint, 1953 P Copper Lincoln Wheat Penny Cent Coin US Mint Coins Coinhut5045, Lot 150 1953 SDP Lincoln Head Wheat Cent Pennies Coins Various Conditions Mints, 1953 P Philadelphia Mint Proof Lincoln Wheat Penny Cent, 1953 P Philadelphia Mint Lincoln Wheat Penny Cent,