Your search for 1948 u.s.dime uncovered the following results. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Find below a selection of quality 1948 u.s.dime US coins.
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. research popular US coins.
Advantages of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment quality US coins can act to preserve wealth, for instance, as strong inflation fighters, particularly in countries whose fiat currency is in a downward trade cycle. When the value of fiat money is threatened, rare US coins can protect net wealth similar to how an allocation of cash in gold bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Benefit noted here, there is potential for capital growth with time. Like most other hard assets, for instance: bullion; property; antique print advertisements; rare brandname products, for instance, Coco-Cola, Disneyana, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of collectible coins increases with time.
3. Investment class coins are a liquid asset. There is an active market for coin trading. This amounts to two benefits. Rare coins are simple to buy and conversely simple to sell. This is done through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for instance eBay.
4. Coins are ideal for smaller investors or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can acquire coins in smaller quantities when funds are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction the investor can experience with owning rare or collectible, like other works of art. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment classes.
6. Rare coins can be stored easily and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Collectible coins are also a type of portable wealth transportable in an efficient manner.
1948 u.s.dime - rare coin pieces bought recently.