Your search for 1943 d lead penny uncovered the following results. A risk free shopping environment is of prime importance for eBay, so buy now or bid at auction while your transaction is fully covered by eBay's Buyer Protection scheme.
Compare prices, review models for these 1943 d lead penny collectable coins.
Use the above right search window to Identify rare US coins.
Advantages of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Investment quality US coins historically protect wealth, for instance, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, particularly in countries where fiat currency is weakening. Any time fiat money is losing value, collectible coins can protect net wealth similar to how an allocation of cash in silver bullion functions.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' Advantage noted here, there is potential for wealth growth over time. Like most other hard assets, for instance: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the stored value of collectible coins rises over time.
3. Rare coins are an easy to covert asset. There is a vibrant market for coin trading. This means two things. Collectible US coins are easy to acquire and equally simple to trade. This can be achieved via traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for example eBay.
4. Coins are ideal for smaller investors or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coin pieces in small quantities when cash are available.
5. Other advantages include the satisfaction a collector experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. They are also insurable. Collectible coins are also a type of portable wealth transportable very quickly and easily.
1943 d lead penny - rare coins found recently.
1943 D Lincoln Wheat Cent Steel Lead Penny 1c FN VF SP, 1943 D Lincoln Wheat Cent Very Fine VF Steel Lead Penny, 1943 D Lincoln Wheat Cent Steel Xtra Fine XF Lead Penny,