Your search for 1905b indian head penny uncovered the following results. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Review and compare prices on these 1905b indian head penny coin collectibles.
Try the above search box and Search for collectible US coins.
Benefits of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment quality US coins have historically protected wealth, for example, as strong inflation fighters, especially in countries where fiat currency has been severely weakened. Any time paper money is losing value, rare coins can preserve wealth much like how an allocation of cash in gold bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' point mentioned here, there is the scope for capital growth with time. Like most other hard assets, for example: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of rare US coins rises with time.
3. Collectible US coins are a liquid asset. There is an active market for coin trading. This means two things. Investment class coins are simple to buy and equally simple to trade. This can be done via convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for instance eBay.
4. Coins are perfect for smaller investors or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor may acquire coins in small increments when cash are available.
5. Other advantages include the satisfaction a investor experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other works of art. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment classes.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Collectible coins represent truly portable wealth transportable very quickly and easily.
1905b indian head penny - collectible coin pieces bought during the past week.