Your search for 1891 sitting dime returned the following available items. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Review and compare prices on these 1891 sitting dime coin collectibles.
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. research valuable US coins.
Results of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment grade coins have historically protected wealth, for example, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, particularly in countries where fiat currency is deminished. Any time fiat money is threatened, rare US coins can protect wealth similar to how an investment in silver bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Advantage mentioned here, there is scope for capital growth with time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for example: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the value of rare US coins rises with time.
3. Investment class coins are a liquid asset. There is a vibrant market for trading coins. This means two things. Collectible US coins are easy to acquire and conversely easy to trade. This can be achieved through convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for instance eBay.
4. Collectible coins are ideal for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can acquire coins in small quantities when cash are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction a investor experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Rare coins are easy to store and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Collectible coins represent truly portable wealth which can be moved from place to place very quickly and easily.
1891 sitting dime - collectible coins bought during the past week.