Your search for 1868 Liberty head III uncovered the following results. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Compare prices, review models for these 1868 Liberty head III collectable coins.
Try the above search box and Identify US coins.
Advantages of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment grade coins can act to preserve wealth, for instance, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, especially in countries where paper currency is trading down. When the value of fiat money is in a downward cycle, rare coins can protect net wealth much like how an investment in silver bullion acts.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' Advantage noted above, there is potential for capital growth over time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for instance: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the stored value of rare coins appreciates over time.
3. Investment grade coins are a liquid asset. There is an active market for coin trading. This amounts to two benefits. Investment quality coins are simple to buy and equally easy to sell. This is done via convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for instance eBay.
4. Collectible coins are ideal for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coins in small increments when cash are available.
5. Other advantages include the satisfaction a investor experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment classes.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and are virtually indestructible. These kind of assets are insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth transportable very quickly and easily.
1868 Liberty head III - collectible coins searched during the past week.