Find below a selection 1852 HALF GOLD DOLLAR listings according to your search phrase. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Find below a selection of quality 1852 HALF GOLD DOLLAR US coins.
Try the above search box and Find rare US coins.
Benefits of investing in rare coins
1. Investment grade coins have historically protected wealth, for example, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, especially in countries where paper currency has been severely weakened. Any time fiat money is threatened, rare coins can protect wealth similar to how an investment in gold bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' point mentioned above, there is scope for wealth growth over time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for instance: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of rare coins appreciates over time.
3. Collectible coins are an easy to liquidate asset. There is an active market for trading coins. This means two things. Collectible coins are easy to buy and equally simple to trade. This can be done through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for example eBay.
4. Collectible coins are perfect for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor may acquire coin pieces in smaller quantities when funds are available.
5. Other advantages include the enjoyment a investor experiences with ownership of rare or collectible, like other works of art. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investments.
6. Rare coins can be stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. These kind of assets are insurable. Collectible coins are also a type of portable wealth which can be moved from place to place very quickly and easily.
1852 HALF GOLD DOLLAR - collectible coin pieces searched over the past several days.
1852 250 Two and a Half Dollar Gold MS62 PCGS Liberty, Vintage 1852 Lady Liberty 5 Dollar Gold Half Eagle Coin Pendant Necklace,