Presented below is a range 1776-1976 libery pieces based on your search term. A risk free shopping environment is of prime importance for eBay, so buy now or bid at auction while your transaction is fully covered by eBay's Buyer Protection scheme.
Find below a selection of quality 1776-1976 libery US coins.
VINTAGE 1776 1976 DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE LIBERY BELL OVAL RUFFLED PLATE
1776 1976 AMERICAN BICENTENNIAL Libery Bell PLATE Indiana Glass Co 1981
1776 1976 Libery Bell Commemorative Medal Pendant 122271 Commemorative Mint Old
9 Libery Half Dollar Kennedy Bicentennial 1972 1973 1776 1976
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. Find US coins.
Results of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment standard coin pieces have historically protected wealth, for example, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, particularly in countries where paper currency has been severely weakened. When the value of paper money is in a downward cycle, rare US coins can preserve net wealth much like how an investment in gold bullion acts.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Advantage noted here, there is the scope for capital growth with time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for example: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the stored value of rare US coins rises with time.
3. Investment class coins are a liquid asset. There is an active market for trading coins. This means two things. Investment grade coins are easy to buy and equally easy to trade. This can be done through convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Rare coins are ideal for smaller investors or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can acquire coins in small increments when cash resources are available.
5. Other advantages include the satisfaction the collector can experience with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Rare coins can be stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. These kind of assets are insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth that can be carried with you very quickly and easily.
1776-1976 libery - rare coin pieces searched during the past week.
9 Libery Half Dollar Kennedy Bicentennial 1972 1973 1776 1976, 1776 1976 AMERICAN BICENTENNIAL Libery Bell PLATE Indiana Glass Co 1981, VINTAGE 1776 1976 DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE LIBERY BELL OVAL RUFFLED PLATE, 1776 1976 Libery Bell Commemorative Medal Pendant 122271 Commemorative Mint Old,